Cattle Decapitation
ac/dc
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Cattle Decapitation
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
no doubt.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
three days grace
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Nightstalker
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Rush
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Halfway To Gone
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Enya
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Acid Bath
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks